The Natural Hair Handbook: The Definitive Guide to Natural Hair by Deneita Walker
The Natural Hair Handbook is the definitive guide for those with natural black hair. If you're ready to stop battling your hair and start making it work for you, this is the book you've been waiting for. The following items are covered in detail in this book:
-The dangers of using relaxers to straighten your hair and the item you're being lied to about on the packaging.
- 5 easy ways you can make the switch to natural hair.
- Why you should stop worrying about typing your hair.
- The secrets to getting rid of dandruff in natural hair.
- The things you may be doing that may inadvertently cause your hair to dry out and become brittle.
- A simple home remedy that promotes hair growth in areas that are balding or damaged from years of using harsh chemicals.
- A list of 11 ingredients that can harm your health that are probably in the hair care products you're using right now.
- Little known contributing factors to dry and damaged hair.
- A 10-minute nighttime hair care routine that will keep your hair soft and manageable.
- Recipes you can use to make your own hair care products that are gentle and natural.
- Step-by-step instructions for styling your hair in many of today's most popular styles including locs, twists, bantu knots, comb coils and more.
If you're tired of spending thousands of dollars a year trying to tame your hair, it's time to embrace your natural style. The Natural Hair Handbook has something for everyone. Whether you're new to the world of natural hair or a hardened vet, you owe it to yourself to check this book out.
***REMEMBER: FREE E-BOOKS DO NOT REMAIN FREE FOREVER, AND BY THE TIME YOU GET TO CLICK THE LINK, IT MAY ALREADY BE BACK TO THE REGULAR PURCHASE PRICE!***