The Natural Hair Handbook: Everything You Need to Know About Natural Hair by Shawntay Jones
Whether you're just starting your natural hair journey or have been at it for a while, The Natural Hair Handbook has something for you. It's designed to help those who are first embarking on their journey avoid many of the pitfalls of going natural, but it's full of good information for any woman with natural hair.
The following topics are covered in this helpful book:
- What it means to go natural and why it's so important.
- Answers to common questions women have before they go natural.
- The biologic structure of natural hair.
- What you need to know about curl patterns and hair types and why they aren't as important as you've been led to believe.
- Why the porosity of your hair matters and an easy test to determine how porous your hair is.
- How to transition from relaxed to natural hair.
- The Big Chop.
- How to avoid spending a small fortune caring for your natural hair.
- Cleaning and caring for natural hair.
- Conditioning and deep conditioning.
- How to grow long natural hair.
- The 7 biggest reasons for hair breakage.
- How to repair thin edges.
- How to fix frizzy hair.
- Popular and attractive natural hair styles.
***REMEMBER: FREE E-BOOKS DO NOT REMAIN FREE FOREVER, AND BY THE TIME YOU GET TO CLICK THE LINK, IT MAY ALREADY BE BACK TO THE REGULAR PURCHASE PRICE!***